someone already used the framework mormot?, looks better than datasnap

Comments

  1. anything is better than datasnap, but seriously, Arnaud is a very skilled developer, mormot will be very useful, download it, play a bit with the demos, if have questions, ask on the forum, you'll get responses really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the quick response, you already used the mormot? The memory consumption of datasnap and addressing many connections makes me worried the servers I have, robert's blog, I do not know if you saw the memory consumption and the number of requests satisfied from mormot vs datasnap left me excited, and only by know because nothing is better than datasnap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used it yet, but based on prior experience with datasnap, let's just say you don't want to use it, especially in a fairly big project, whatever Arnaud writes, rest assured that it's fast and consumes little memory, if you find a bug or a special case, he will help you solve that issue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're right, I am very happy that this marco cantu forward the solution, not yet tested the patch that made the marco 1 update, hopefully soon he knife correcting performance, what do you think I should wait?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daniele I saw, But in your post you wrote the problem with theard broken is solved But the performance yet is slow , do you think Marco will solve quick , today I have a datasnap server I'm worried, thanks for your quick response. merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marco said that the he, and the development team, are working hard on DataSnap. So I hope that also the performance problems will be addressed, But, obviously, I dont know when.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks i will wait , thanks for you And Marco .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marco and the R&D team are doing the work... I'm just evaluating it :-) Have fun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment