For those of you who didn't know ... a few weeks ago I gave a presentation about UI UX at our local BeDelphi event here in belgium. You can read all about it and have a look at the slides in the link I'm adding to this, Of course you'll only be getting the slides and not my little talk :)

For those of you who didn't know ... a few weeks ago I gave a presentation about UI <> UX at our local BeDelphi event here in belgium. You can read all about it and have a look at the slides in the link I'm adding to this, Of course you'll only be getting the slides and not my little talk :)
http://www.devia.be/news/article/be-delphi-2.0-was-even-better-than-last-year/

Comments

  1. Kudos to Stefaan Lesage for being the first to actually post Delphi related content :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was actually the whole idea of these communities :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment