Hello!, a Firemonkey 3D help, please!: I'm running and application in a laptop PC where DirectX10 give very bad renders, while directx 9 and bellow shows perfectly.

Hello!, a Firemonkey 3D help, please!: I'm  running and application in a laptop PC where DirectX10 give very bad renders, while directx 9 and bellow shows perfectly.
 I just want to force Firemonkey to use the TDX9Context instead of TDX10Context that it always set as default.

Any experience with this? Thanks you in advance! :)

I have posted a full description of my question also here:  
http://stackoverflow.com/q/13945618/1898432?sgp=2

Comments

  1. uses
      FMX.Types; /// <=Add
    begin
      GlobalUseDX10 := false; /// <= Add
      Application.Initialize;
      Application.CreateForm(TMainForm, MainForm);
      Application.Run;
    end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simon Stuart I don't have XE3 yet but there's GlobalUseGLSL (and bunch of other Global* variables) in  http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/Libraries/XE3/en/FMX.Types

    ReplyDelete
  3. GlobalUseGLSL - it is only for mac's os

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sergionn Rad Thank you for confirming that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thank you a lot Sergionn Rad , that was unexpectedly easy! and works!! I was looking for hours and hours and never find it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment