I see that 'Delphi iOS beta for XE3' is available for registered users . However, I couldn't finish the sign-up procedure. Did somebody else manage to sign up for the beta or is it just my account that won't work? I do have a registered copy of XE3.

I see that 'Delphi iOS beta for XE3' is available for registered users . However, I couldn't finish the sign-up procedure. Did somebody else manage to sign up for the beta or is it just my account that won't work? I do have a registered copy of XE3.
https://members.embarcadero.com/FieldTests.aspx

Comments

  1. AFAIK, there are numerous members of "Fight Club".  
    "The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless there is a cap on the number of testers, it should work.  Perhaps you can get an answer on the EMBT boards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send an email to your EMBT account manager (whoever that is), and request to be on the beta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birger Jansen You have to use the account you used to register your Delphi XE3. No alias allowed. To verify, logon to dn.embarcadero.com  and then go to "My account" (On the top) and then click "My registered products" (on the left). You will see the products you registered with that account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, dn.embarcadero.com is undermaintenance tommor (Jan 27th) and will ne unavailable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still getting metwork request error during the singup process ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, but I think the issue is at your side. try another browser or another computer or another internet acces, or all 3...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It worked, must have been an issue of safari on ios.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment