I'm working on a tool to remote a Firemonkey HD App on an HTML5 canvas.

I'm working on a tool to remote a Firemonkey HD App on an HTML5 canvas. 
This tool will enable to start the Firemonkey App's instances requested by end-users, in a GUI-less fashion,
allowing to take Firemonkey Apps to the web as if they would be under a Terminal Server environment.
The client is any HTML5-based Web Browser, meaning that it will work on any client's device or platform.
On the app side, you will need to add just one line of code in your project source and the app will become dual platform: Windows and HTML5.
Anyone interested?

Comments

  1. Vicente, yes I have examples, but I cannot share them yet. I will as soon as I can. But the example Jose Leon pointed out is basically what you will get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like something that I would also be very interested in. Once you get a URL for us to get a peak at this, please post ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment