I am considering purchasing HTML Builder 5 to create data driven websites. I welcome your thoughts on the system and if you have sites you have created with the software then I would be grateful if you would post a link

I am considering purchasing HTML Builder 5 to create data driven websites. I welcome your thoughts on the system and if you have sites you have created with the software then I would be grateful if you would post a link 

Are there alternatives I should consider ?
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/HTML5-Builder

Comments

  1. Fiddle around with the trial first!

    The GUI is very different and in my version i could not change the color ("skin") so i had much trouble reading the menus.

    I never got it to debug client code (js) and never got IDE productivity functions to work with js. It feels very centered towards php and the php libraries that comes with it.

    JetBrains PhpStorm or WebStorm does a wonderful job of debugging js and offer as much IDE productivity functionality that is possible in an untyped world. Try that out too. I might be wrong but i think it's cheaper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting . Thank you Pierre Duparte .

    Dany Marmur . thank you for highlighting Webstorm , I am downloading now .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment