WTH ? ;)

WTH ? ;)
http://imgur.com/3QXzdxN

Comments

  1. BDS is a .NET runtime host since many versions already. Mostly for MSBuild integration and modelling/refactoring, I think. Quite a few of those DLLs in the $(BDS)\bin directory are .NET assemblies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. POst at 11:30, answer at 11:48 : This Delphi community definitely rules ... ty Ondrej Kelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if they will ever rewrite that .NET part...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think many of us dream of a delphi ide written completely in delphi itself! And maybe in fmx, so that it can be ported to other platforms...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giacomo Degli Esposti    And what about entirely in Python ?  

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olivier SCHWAB LOL. My second dream is a "delphi for python" IDE, written in python or not, I don't care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment