Yikes! Has anyone found a way to use Flash in a TWebBrowser in XE3? I just got a change in specs on a project I was wrapping up and the URL that they want to load initially is a full page Flash app and does not load. It tossed exceptions instead. I am running this in Win8.

Yikes! Has anyone found a way to use Flash in a TWebBrowser in XE3? I just got a change in specs on a project I was wrapping up and the URL that they want to load initially is a full page Flash app and does not load. It tossed exceptions instead. I am running this in Win8.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

Comments

  1. Lars Fosdal
    Not sure, but I think the compatibility refers only (?) to the rendering engine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, apparently it also affects plugins.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment