Hi all

Hi all,
It's been a while since I used Delphi as a professional (i.e. to earn a living). Following recent changes and roadmap I'm considering to use it for some side project (Currently I use PHP, namely Prado framework.) I was never as good as I needed at OOP style Delphi. What are your recommendations for a new starter who works mostly on database applications. (Reading material, frameworks, any web resources, maybe somebody as a mentor appreciated.) I'm not aware of the technical innovations introduced to the language since almost Y2K. Free resources would be more helpful.

Comments

  1. You can find at my blog a few articles about innovations introduced to the language as well as some advance topics. http://francois-piette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out soms of the ORM frameworks that are available. Luke tiOPF or TMS Aurelius. Especially if jou are Pinto both databases land OOP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Generics, rtti, unicode. Ça depend....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment