I'm sure you know the good old IniLang unit to localize Delphi applications. Is anybody aware of a substitute that is more powerful regarding usability for external translators. What I mean are programs like multilizer or sisulizer.

I'm sure you know the good old IniLang unit to localize Delphi applications. Is anybody aware of a substitute that is more powerful regarding usability for external translators. What I mean are programs like multilizer or sisulizer.

Basically the localization with IniLang is satisfying. But I want to get rid of manually managing the ini contents using Excel sheets and other kinds of drawbacks. I do not want to do a heavy refactoring of thousands of language entries into resource strings.

Has anybody yet replaced IniLang by a more powerful localization tool which can work upon the given structure? An automated transition would be fine too.

Comments

Post a Comment