Nothing but my taskbar. From Delphi 7 to XE4...


Nothing but my taskbar. From Delphi 7 to XE4...

Comments

  1. Guys, if you want more buttons in your taskbars, drag the bar up to the right or left side of your screen. Then drag the edge to make it a few inches wide, and you can read the text on each button.

    HTH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian Conrad I have come to learn that the sight of that scares most Windows users (the 3 comments before yours were a reaction to a screenshot of mine).

    It can also cause problems with your ISP, when they send one of their techies to your home to fix an issue, and after taking one look at your desktop (he needed access to a browser to check router settings) he declares that whatever OS you are running, they don't support it, they only support Windows and Mac.

    I am guessing you like yours with the "Show text" option enabled? I prefer it without. You can fit more shortcuts. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear April Russo: Bleurgh!  ;-)

    More seriously, though, no, I don't have captions on the shortcuts in my Quick Launch toolbar. But then I only have nine shortcuts in there... Some of which, now that you remind me, I really should clean out of there.

    I meant, as I assumed Baoquan Zuo did, more space for buttons representing running applications. That's what the task bar is for. Apps yet to be started I keep in the Start menu; that's what that is for. (In both cases, they come with captions, as is right and proper.) HTH!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment