Hello :)

Hello :)
I am about to release the next version of my Memory Profiler which adds some new features and supports Delphi XE4. Before doing so I am trying to clarify some observations I have done when checking the log on my webserver.
I can see, that very often someone is downloading the software rapidly, 2 or 3 times within a couple of minutes. I have no explanation for this except that some antimalware software is reporting a false positive. However, Virustotal.com does not show anything.
I have checked the download process with several browsers, but everything seems to be fine as well except Chrome which outputs an annoying message.
I have the bad feeling, that I do overlook something which in effect prevents people downloading and trying the software.
Just in case, this is the URL in question: http://ddobjects.de/dddebug
Thanks for your help.

Comments

Post a Comment