Hello

Hello

I just made a video from my first iOS app that I made with Delphi XE4:
Digifort Mobile Camera with Delphi XE4

This is a software that "turns" your iPhone into a security camera, streaming live video from the iPhone camera to Digifort camera surveillance system (Also compiled in XE4).

I took about 2 weeks to finish the app (Including the time to learn the Firemonkey for iOS), but now I'm just waiting apple developer to be online again in order to send my app for approval

Comments are appreciated!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_lEPpp7oeA

Comments

  1. Looks great! Let as know when apple approve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems delphi xe4 for iphone app is working perfectly. Great to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive to see that you can do more then Hello World with XE4 / iOS! Might be good for an EMB white-paper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment