I am looking for components which will allow me to have HTML source editing in one edit box and WYSIWYG RTF content in another, such that I can edit in either, and it will update the other. IOW, the RichEdit control will contain a formatted document, and the syntax editor with HTML will contain (X)HTML which represents that formatted content. SynEdit could be the editor for HTML, and JvRichEdit could serve for the formatted document. What I am missing--or what I have not yet figured out how to do with the supplemental components for those controls is how to do the translation between the two formats.

Comments

  1. Friedrich Westermann Probably not. Too pricey for this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea Raimondi Thanks for the Gnostice suggestion. Not for now, though. I was hoping someone might have an open-source solution.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment