IDE - Out of memory Delphi XE3

IDE - Out of memory Delphi XE3

Hello
Since I updated my version to Delphi XE3 has occurred several memory problems at compile time (out of memory).

Working with group projects with more than 10 items and one of the items is components. When compiling the package of components for the second or third time it is necessary to close and open the delphi to get to work again.

There are tickets in QC however unsuccessfully. Does anyone have the same problem and learned to solve?

I'm thinking of moving to XE4 however I fear that the problem will continue

thank you

Comments

  1. The whole point with project groups is to do multiple project compiles in one easy step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with the project group observation. I use a large project group and experience this issue only when more than one project is in the group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lars Fosdal No disagreement from me. Just voicing what I have heard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment