Perfect. Good job :)

Perfect. Good job :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afvai7q2Uqk

Comments

  1. Lars Fosdal This is where it's going. The second XE5 is released, someone is going to complain the UI doesn't look Holo enough. It's slightly off. There's a pixel out of place here or there. Yet, if you look at apps created with  the SDK, many of them are Holo like and certainly don't all look exactly the same. Not even Google's Holo apps were all exactly alike. They've been unifying, and it's much better.

    It does look like Holo Light to me.
    http://developer.android.com/design/media/themes_holo_light.png

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hope this will turn things around for Delphi. I'm going to get XE5, but if it doesn't cut is as far as mobile development goes, I'm afraid I'll probably jump ship for new projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frédéric Hannes - Near to Holo light, but not identical. Kyle Miller - I guess you are right.  A lot of apps use something close to Holo, but not always identical.  That's not necessarily a bad thing - but if it is easy to create something that looks and behaves like vanilla Holo - that would be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment