This morning, out of the blue, RAD Studio XE will not load. The splash screen appears, and a few modules load, but then all activity apparently ceases. I have two questions:

This morning, out of the blue, RAD Studio XE will not load. The splash screen appears, and a few modules load, but then all activity apparently ceases. I have two questions:
1. For the immediate issue, does anyone have any suggestions? I have not encountered this before.
2. Since I also recently went through the insanity of the Windows Installer not being able to install or uninstall, short of reformatting and starting over, any suggestions? Is there a PC tune-up utility anyone has found effective?

Comments

  1. I had an  project that that would kill the IDE.  It had some units that used generics and include files.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iman Crawford Yes, I have been down that road before. I routinely Close All before closing the IDE. The problem this morning was resolved by uninstalling/reinstalling ModelMaker Code Explorer, so I must assume for now that there was a corrupted file in that area. Currently running a disk check.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One time I have the same problem, uninstall EurekaLog, all works fine, insall latest build of EurekaLog - works again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment