anyone else ran into the following situation in Delphi 2010 or newer?

anyone else ran into the following situation in Delphi 2010 or newer?

I have a TActionList on a data module, whenever I double-click it, it should open the action list editor, however, that's not always the case.

If IDE is freshly started, the action list editor behaves, however, after I edit a main menu or popup menu, the action list editor no longer pops up as expected, it doesn't matter if I double-click it or invoke it with it's pop-up menu.

It would be nice if any of you have some idea on how to solve this without having to restart the IDE each time I need to edit the friggin' actions....

If I add another TActionList on the data module or copy-paste the problematic one, it will properly invoke the action list editor, which is extremely weird

Thank you!

Comments

  1. Do you by any chance have a PngImageList attached to the ActionList?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lars Fosdal thank you, it seems that when I've changed category, the issue started, makes sense since it's a new project and I'm changing a lot of stuff....

    Uwe Raabe nope, nothing attached to it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment