Hello

Hello,
I have a big problem after installing TMS FMX pack. RAD
XE5. I can not use Firedac as "RAD XE5" crashes when
clicking on the "Connection Editor .." of Firecdac
FDConnection1.
Step 1. I put  FDConnection1 on the Form.
Step 2. right-click on compnenta FDConnection1
Step 3. they click the option "Connection Editor .."
At this point RadXE5 Ent or DelphiXE5  Ent  locks.
PC Features: sonyvaio VFPCF1 (i7, 8GB, Win 8 ENT 64bit)
Coexist: RAD RAD XE4 Xe3 Ent and Ent. I need these
versions because not all components used by me in Xe3,
XE4 available for XE5.

Comments

  1. Since you have a short list of reproducible steps, I would suggest posting to the web forums on the TMS site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could imagine you have a "the path variable is too long" problem then. 
    Just a guess though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment