HELP - Session lost in DataSnap

HELP - Session lost in DataSnap

Hello, I try to explain my problem and sorry my english.

I have a DataSnap server (XE3) using TDSServerModule and sending a command to the server where a transaction is initiated in the database and I make a update command. To finalize this transaction have to send another command.

If the range of these two commands there is a drop in the network (remove the network cable from the client computer is the easiest way to simulate the problem) the session remains open in datasnap waiting for the timeout. It turns out that as I can not set the timeout and it is high I get the database locked by this transaction that was open in the session datasnap.

I tried to solve this by placing an TTimer to check the time of the last call to perform the rollback, but do not know why the event is not triggered ontimer.

Already read several articles and did not help me, nor with a timer or with the lost session.

can someone help me?

Comments

Post a Comment