I've got a screen capture program that I had written long ago and to tell the truth I really enjoy using tools that I've made myself (ok, with a lot of help) but there is one thing I'm looking to do and thought I would ask the community if they have anything like this:


I've got a screen capture program that I had written long ago and to tell the truth I really enjoy using tools that I've made myself (ok, with a lot of help) but there is one thing I'm looking to do and thought I would ask the community if they have anything like this:

I'm looking to add a page tear as shown in the pic. Any ideas and/or code you can share?

Comments

  1. That is an option I've been considering. Thanks Renato Françoso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick Hughes And for extra points, perhaps make the mask and fill sufficiently large that you can offset into them, so your finished images do not always have the same shapes at the same locations on the tear.  ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or Bill Meyer make half a dozen or more masks. Yee Haa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll check it out shlomo abuisak thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment