What's the future for HTML5 Builder. Now that the focus is on going native Will it remain a product? Will it remain a standalone product?

What's the future for HTML5 Builder.  Now that the focus is on going native Will it remain a product? Will it remain a standalone product?

I don't see a roadmap for it . Jose leon's  blogspot has been quiet for a while. Apparently(I've been told by Embarcadero sales) the HTML5 Builder version in RADStudio XE5 has some enhancements that are not in the stand alone product. Anyone know what they are.?

Comments

  1. The libraries (JQuery, JqueryMobile etc.) have been updated as far as I can tell. I am not sure about the embedded Apache.

    Considering your question on the future ... as I see it ... it is a very good and open development environment for the PHP ecosystem and JS development (PHP builder sucked because of the bad debugger - this tool now really works well). I hope it keeps to be that way and Jose will get the support from embarcadero he needs to improve it gradually. But if you ask me, where I want Embarcadero to invest R&D bucks (if they have any to spend), I want them to further invest in the Delphi NextGen/LLVM-Compiler, FMX, Datasnap & FireDAC area. I really would like server side capabilities on Linux, don't know if client is technological possible - if yes - I would also like to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MChart (teechart.js) has been updated to v1.4

    ReplyDelete
  3. re:HTML5 Builder.

    I didn't see anything about it during Code Rage 8.0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment