And now for something completely different. I maintain a web site for a non-profit group of which I am a member. It was originally built with MS FrontPage (which I do not use), and therefore is full of all manner of ugly code.

And now for something completely different. I maintain a web site for a non-profit group of which I am a member. It was originally built with MS FrontPage (which I do not use), and therefore is full of all manner of ugly code. 

I want to rebuild the site from scratch. Main goals are:
- design works well for desktop and mobile
- should not need software dev to maintain
- toolset must be free or very inexpensive

Suggestions?

Comments

  1. Edwin Yip Looks interesting. For me, at least. Not sure it's a solution for the site I'm concerned with right now, though, as I am trying to move them away from the need for a programmer to do updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have a look at this https://www.udemy.com/blog/drupal-vs-joomla-vs-wordpress/
    My opinion is that Drupal is more complex than Joomla and as it is said in that article it is like changing the car for a Boeng. Drupal needs more coding but is more stable. Joomla, considering last development of versions 2.5.x, includes a good development of ACL integration, the stability is rising by versions and for coding is much friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. R Gosp That looks like a good high level comparison of the three.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment