Payment options for purchasing Delphi add-on components/ library's etc.Internationally?

Payment options for purchasing Delphi  add-on components/ library's etc.Internationally?

I'm trying to purchase a Delphi add-on Software product in Singapore from my location in Canada.

Options I've tried are;

1. PayPal: Vendor in this case won't accept it. 

2. Western Union:  My bank won't allow me to do it online for International orders.

3. Bitcoin; Although I have no personal interest in it and don't fully understand how it works I checked into it  . The bitcoin service requires that you be verified and provided this info:

 "Verification can currently take 10 business days on a case by case basis,"

It doesn't seem like a good way to market a product that should be a 1 click purchase and be able to download the product within a few  minutes to a few hours.

Setting Prices(just a thought)
=========================
It seems that if  the vendor sets the price below a bitcoin small purchase threshold, eg: (around $US 100)  bitcoin services that do small purchases can approve the purchase quicker. However, once the price is over that threshold you have to do the 10 business day process.

4. Amazon Gift: The vendor may not accept it but  I couldn't find out if I could use it in to make a purchase in  Singapore.

5. Google Wallet: It's ok for Canada and the USA but  I couldn't find out if I could use it in to make a purchase in  Singapore.

What other options are there?

Comments