Posting here because I think it's not related only to Android.

Posting here because I think it's not related only to Android.

Well, I am getting a serious problem when connecting my Android application with the datasnap server, just after Update 2. 
The application crashes, even it dont raise a FC message. It simple "closes". The very single code bellow makes it happens:

cdsQuery.Params.ParamByName('param1').AsString := param1;
cdsQuery.Params.ParamByName('param2').AsString := param2;
cdsQuery.Open;

But, here is the weird thing: if the query results NO data, cdsQuery.IsEmpty is true, app will go on with no FC, but any incoming data will force close the application.

There is a TSqlconnection and that cdsQuery is a TClientDataSet.

The snippet above I am trying in a very new application, just a form, a TButton and that code, of course with the database requiered components... 

Before the Update 2 everything was fine. Maybe I am missing something here but I don't know what is. The fact is: this update, much because of me, has broken my code :(

Help, please!

Comments

  1. Ok, I can´t make it work again. After a lot of tests, because  since 12/12 after update my XE5 my application simply is broken a found a clue:

    - Class bus error (10)

    I have recompiled, built, done everything I can, also regenerated the DBX Datasnap class etc 

    I dont even imagine what is causing that error, please, someone? PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Did you find a answer for this problem? I have the same problem with MySQL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. I am still waiting for Emb. I just publish a new comment on QC (121205 ). Seems that error occurs only on the Application (Android) side, for me its a new infomation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment