We may need Delphi programmers at fairly short notice starting early next year. It's a pretty cool project that uses Delphi for every part of the system, even the mobile apps. The position will be based in Oslo, Norway.

We may need Delphi programmers at fairly short notice starting early next year. It's a pretty cool project that uses Delphi for every part of the system, even the mobile apps. The position will be based in Oslo, Norway.

Is there anybody out there that might be interested?  If not, perhaps you can recommend a good place to look for Delphi coders.

Comments

  1. François Piette - Perhaps, depending on experience. PM me if you would like more details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, could you expand on what it involves, please?  Both technically (what's the software subject and area? Is it joining an existing team, taking over a solo project, etc?) and if it's fulltime/parttime/contract work, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul Thornton - I guess you've posted this at Oslo Delphi Club as well, and on the Facebook group too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul Thornton  Please detailed requirement and work from is acceptable?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lars Fosdal - Not yet, but I will do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gadhavi Hardip Moez Ben Dhaifallah David Millington François Piette - PM me and I will contact you directly regarding the job details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might be interested to contribute something from a remote location (home).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Posted a link to this post on the Facebook group.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sergionn Rad - I haven't received anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be interested if work from home is a possibilty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do i get in touch? I might have time to spare and I'm in the south of Sweden. Builder since v 1 and Delphi since 4/5.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dany Marmur Deepak kumar jain - PM me with your email address and I will send you the details.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment