I am attempting to upgrade one of our applications from D2007 to D2010, and I have run into an issue I am not sure...

I am attempting to upgrade one of our applications from D2007 to D2010, and I have run into an issue I am not sure about.

Basically, I try to compile and get an Undeclared Identifier error. However, I look and the identifier named as being undeclared is, in fact, declared. It is declared as a protected function of a class. Also, this code compiles just fine under D2007.

A Google search of course returns examples of trying to use variables before they are declared... which I don't think is the case here.

My questions is thus: Does anyone know of any strange issues with updating from D2007 to D2010 that may cause this? I should also probably mention that this is a fairly fresh install of D2010, are there any updates/fixes I have missed that may fix this issue?

I can provide code examples if necessary... however the unit this occurs in is quite large.

Also, I apologize that this is long. Please let me know (kindly) if anything I have posted here is inappropriate for this forum.

Thanks!

Comments