Some time has passed and it's still so so difficult for me to change style in XE5 FireMonkey Style Designer. How do you create/set styles?

Some time has passed and it's still so so difficult for me to change style in XE5 FireMonkey Style Designer. How do you create/set styles?
For instance I want to change button style for android. Watch my steps:
- Put button+bookstyle and see no stylelookup or style is set for button.
- I GUESS 'buttonstyle' is style i'm looking for. 
- Click on buttonstyle and NO button designer appears.
- Change font color, click apply and voila, color has changed. Good.
- I wanna change background BUT i see it uses rectangle png image. What now? 
- I wanna have second button with different style. How can I make copy of style? What now? Should I save current style, make somewhere some changes and load it again?  Or can I do it EASILY?
Thanks

Comments

  1. Yes, all styles in fmx are now based on this

    ReplyDelete
  2. But.. how can I reopen fmx style which I exported from bitmap designer?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment