We're looking for a Delphi developer (junior/medior) in The Hague, the Netherlands. Command of the Dutch language is preferred. The position is in The Hague; working remotely is currently not an option, though arrangements are possible to work from home one day per week.

We're looking for a Delphi developer (junior/medior) in The Hague, the Netherlands.  Command of the Dutch language is preferred. The position is in The Hague; working remotely is currently not an option, though arrangements are possible to work from home one day per week.

http://dgmr.nl/vacature-softwareontwikkelaar
http://dgmr.nl/vacature-softwareontwikkelaar

Comments

  1. There's no word about the language of communication :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect it'll be English until you learn Dutch.
    I understand there are Dutch courses in the Netherlands for workers.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure that if you can understand their website you can communicate with them =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used the Chrome "Translate to [insert language here]" from the popup, but... I'm not sure I can use or not my english knowledge @ work and in daily life in Netherland :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiss Nándor Andrea Raimondi Ingo Wagner Jr. 
    Sorry for the lack of information: speaking English will do (all colleagues can understand it, and speak it to some degree), but Dutch is definitely preferred. That’s the reason that web page is written in Dutch. :-)

    (That’ll teach me to post a job offer at the end of the day, just before leaving for home.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment