what's wrong?

what's wrong?

Comments

  1. Sadly, the AQTime plugin isn't very stable.  I'd recommend removing it from your design-time packages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a small test project which raise the same AV and post the code. Otherwise, is just guessing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happens about 10% of the time with me in Delphi XE2 when I close the program, but I've never seen AQTime catch a fault in the IDE or be mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I thought about adding all bpl libraries in 'bin' directory to packages and that was the result lol! looks like I have to repair it and try again

    ReplyDelete
  5. sucks. I use vmware and take snapshots a lot, that way if a component messes up the IDE, I can rollback to a snapshot. It's pretty useful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not sure if aqtime for delphi supports vm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Aqtime 6 was the last version that support virtual machine as is. Never versions require a license manager.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the background colour is too yellow :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment