Accessing local files on a MAC. I am having fun trying to access a file that is in the same folder as my FireMonkey Mac application. Using the same code that works for the PC fails on the Mac because regardless of what folder the program physically resides in, when it runs it thinks it's in a series of sub folders. Those folders are defined in the deployment manager, but changing then makes the build fail. I have searched for an answer and found none. Is there a secret that one has to do in order to access the folder that the program actually resides in, besides removing the appended path information added by the deployment manager? I am thinking that for some reason I am not getting a full deployment and I am getting more of a development deploy? Any thoughts. I am using the basic extractfilepath(paramstr(0)) to get the path of the program. Is there a better way to do it on a Mac?

Comments