Memory leaks in TJSONMarshal fixable?

Memory leaks in TJSONMarshal fixable? 

I have same problem, does anyone know how to solve

Autor:Benjamin Wittfoth

The last few days I was redesigning my storage entities for JSON handling. After some really good results and quite some work I was wondering why the memory is depleting so fast. So I activated fastmm4 and - Oo - really bad memory situation. So I tried to find any mistakes on my side - without luck.

So I decided to write a tiny sample program to make sure that the mistake is on my side - unfortunately it seems that it is not.
Can somebody please tell me why there are leaks of TMoveArrayManager, TDBXArrayList, TStringBuilder, TJSONString, TJSONObject, TJSONPair after executing this tiny piece of code?

{code}
procedure TForm4.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
var
  _Marshal: TJSONMarshal;
  _test:TTest;
  _Strings:TStringlist;
begin
  _Test:=TTest.Create;
  _Marshal:=TJSONMarshal.Create;
  _Strings:=TStringlist.Create;
  try
    _Strings.Text:=_Marshal.Marshal(_test).ToString;
    _Strings.SaveToFile(
      self.AppPath+'testdata.json'
    );
  finally
    _Strings.free;
    _test.Free;
    _Marshal.Free;
  end;
end;
{code}

{code}
  TTest=class
  private
    fName:String;
  protected
  public
    constructor Create;virtual;
  end;
{code}

Comments