just tried to post (my first) QC report on Quality Central web interface but I give up...

just tried to post (my first) QC report on Quality Central web interface but I give up...

So I post the problem here :
in short, [Dcc32] F2084 internal error C2453
with just this simple code : (app console) compiled with XE6 on win32

can anyone reproduce this ? (and then post a QC ?)
or is it a previously encountered problem  ?
I already have simple workaround(s) but this bugs me
as I have the problem on third party libs.


program Project1;

{$APPTYPE CONSOLE}

{$OPTIMIZATION ON}
{$OVERFLOWCHECKS ON}

type

  TPoint = record
    X, Y: Int64;
  end;

  TTestPoints = array of TPoint;

var Pts:TTestPoints;
    i:integer;
    flag:boolean;

begin
  flag := False;
  setlength(Pts,1000000);
  for i := 0 to High(Pts) do begin
    if (abs(Pts[i].X) > 0) or (abs(Pts[i].Y) > 0) then flag := True;
  end;
  if not flag then write('ok');
  ReadLn;
end.

Comments

  1. I can reproduce this. There are several ways to fix it. I think the best is you get rid of the unnecessary Abs calls and instead check for <> 0.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Windows based QC tool can also be found under the Tools menu.  It also allows you to upload example projects which the web interface does not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks all for the infos. QC reported (124121)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment