Hello!

Hello!

I just send the follwoing eMail to the webmaster eMail at Embarcadero Technologies .
Maybe someone wants to join in.

"Hello,

I'm having a wish for the interaction with the embarcadero websites.
Could you make it possible to sign up for webinars, whitepapers and so on with the edn account. So one does not have to put in all the information about addresses, communications and company size etc every single time.
I'm quite pissed of about this for some years now.

Could you please do this, to make the access to the provided and in most cases highly useful information easier for all of us?
Pretty please???


Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Knut Reckweg"

Comments

  1. More than that, their external provider makes it onto our companies blacklist regularly, so I can't even sign up from work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a time I was collecting a lot of the video links for delphi.wikia.com. But when they started using "sign up"/registration page for their video material I stopped collecting. I think blocking this material is frustrating people including new users.  Emba marketing should not only think of the leads information but also about the user experience. The user experience of Getting to information became negative with this hurdle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment