Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,

I'm a die-hard Delphi guy (aren't we all).  I've been programming in Delphi since Turbo Pascal 3. I did get burned out for about 8 years. I got back into Delphi programming about 2 1/2 years ago. I have a Love / Hate relationship with Delphi. Most of the time I love Delphi.

I love learning new stuff about Delphi. I don't like learning the same thing over and over. So, this time when I came back to Delphi I started a blog. It's my little scratch pad of Delphi stuff. Why keep notes on paper when I can keep them in a blog for free.

Here is my current Delphi Tool Chain:
Delphi XE4 Enterprise
Raize Components
ReportBulder by Digital Methaphors
ElevateDB by ElavateSoft
#Delphi

Comments

  1. Jeroen Wiert Pluimers  I loved that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "in AppBuilder since Delphi" or  in Delphi since Wasabi/Mango" would've been a blast though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started using Pascal at Turbo Pascal 5.5, and I've been a Borland Pascal (through Borland Delphi, CodeGear Delphi, and Embarcadero Delphi after that), ever since. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment