I'd like to talk with people using third-party components for Excel export. We're currently using Axolot, and have been unable to find solutions for some detail issues. We are switching to FlexCel, and I haven't discovered yet whether we will have solutions for the issues there.

I'd like to talk with people using third-party components for Excel export. We're currently using Axolot, and have been unable to find solutions for some detail issues. We are switching to FlexCel, and I haven't discovered yet whether we will have solutions for the issues there. 

I am particularly concerned with two things, at present: First, a means of inserting a graphic image without altering its size or aspect ratio. Second, a means of getting the column widths in linear units, rather than characters or fractions of a character.

Comments

  1. Steve Maughan Thanks for the feedback. I have already posted my questions on the FlexCel support forum. Hopefully I will get the answers I need there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will note, in passing, that it appears the nika-soft.com site may have been hacked. Clicking on the Native Excel 3.0 page link prompts for an update to Adobe Flash Player. Doing an update does not resolve the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve Maughan Adrian made a very helpful response on the support forums. But it still does not answer precisely what I need. I will continue the dialog there, however.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment