Perhaps a silly question: Does the History tab exist in XE6 Pro? Mine's gone missing, in all projects, and since I didn't look for it until I needed it and I've only had XE6 for a few weeks, I don't know if it was there and is missing, or was just never there.

Perhaps a silly question: Does the History tab exist in XE6 Pro?  Mine's gone missing, in all projects, and since I didn't look for it until I needed it and I've only had XE6 for a few weeks, I don't know if it was there and is missing, or was just never there.

The __history folders still exist, but the IDE tab doesn't.

Comments

  1. Martijn Coppoolse A good list of questions!

    It is wide enough :)  I have had Castalia installed, but it is uninstalled right now.  I have had my own plugin installed, but uninstalling that doesn't restore the tab, and I know it doesn't touch the History tab.  It seems to happen for all projects, SVN or no (the one right now is using SVN, yes.)

    And, Win 7 Pro 64 bit, running on Fusion, and what appears to be exactly the same version of Delphi as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check if there's a value named "$(BDS)\bin\historyide200.bpl" in your "HKCU\Software\Embarcadero\BDS\14.0\Known IDE Packages" registry key.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ondrej Kelle Good suggestion, thanks! But the entry is in the registry, and the file exists in the bin\ folder and looks fine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment