Any (Delphi) developers that want to meetup in Trondheim this weekend? I'll be there from Saturday night until Monday mid-day because of a music festival with our marching band Adest Musica.

Any (Delphi) developers that want to meetup in Trondheim this weekend? I'll be there from Saturday night until Monday mid-day because of a music festival with our marching band Adest Musica.
IT would be awesome to say Hei. 
We'll be staying in the Rica Bakklandet Hotel, Nedre Bakklandet, Trondheim, Norway and I try to be on-line at G+ whenever I have WiFi.
http://www.spilleglede.no/2014/
http://www.billettservice.no/event/trondheim-tattoo-billetter/422677 
http://www.spilleglede.no/2014

Comments

  1. Would love to, but it's a 670km,  9 hour drive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be fun but I would not be able to cope with Norwegian prices :( have a great festival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lars Fosdal Are you near Oslo? I have one stop-over at the airport there. Saturday from 17:00-18:00 (for the people in Copenhangen: I have two stop overs: Saturday from 12:00-14:30 and Monday from 16:30-18:00)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 180km/2hours approx, but I am unfortunately otherwise engaged :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Copenhagen, time and date? I live 45 minutes and $10 from there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. See above. If you can get inside the Schengen area of the airport. Not sure if I can get out. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm. Nope. I don't even have a passport (ha ha).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bill Meyer Hey, that is a serious trip for Europeans ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bill Meyer remember that in Norway the speed limit is even lower than in the USA, and that most Norwegian long-distance roads are not highways at all (:
    But: they do have heated runways.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeroen Wiert Pluimers You have roads in Norway? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Apart from a few stretches, we have cattle trails that doubles as roads.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dalija Prasnikar Oh, I know. All the countries over there are so... compact. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bill Meyer You haven't seen Russia yet... (;

    ReplyDelete
  14. BTW:@CPH now. Just in case anyone was wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jeroen Wiert Pluimers Russia: exception case.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment