How well do Spring4D's generic containers compile in heavy/practical use in older versions of Delphi?

How well do Spring4D's generic containers compile in heavy/practical use in older versions of Delphi?

I ask because I have a project written in XE6 using the inbuilt RTL generic containers, and I can only compile it back to XE4 (maybe 3, not tested.)  XE2 and below throw internal compiler errors.  At the same time I've been using S4D's containers in another project and really like them.  If I migrated the first project to use them, is it likely the older compilers will behave better?  (It's a lot of work to convert which is why I'm asking first.  The majority of containers are TDictionaries with a few TLists.  I'd really like to have this codebase able to be compiled in D2010 and above.)

Comments