Am trying to setup DUnitX in XE5. Found that it needs Delphi-Mocks. Trying to build Delphi-Mocks, I find that it does not recognize that XE5 qualifies as DELPHI_XE2_UP. Yet Delphi.Mocks.inc appears to be correct... Any suggestions?

Am trying to setup DUnitX in XE5. Found that it needs Delphi-Mocks. Trying to build Delphi-Mocks, I find that it does not recognize that XE5 qualifies as DELPHI_XE2_UP. Yet Delphi.Mocks.inc appears to be correct...  Any suggestions?

I am new to the XE5 environment, as well as to Delphi-Mocks, which I just pulled from Git in the last half-hour. I should mention that I do not have FinalBuilder in XE5, so am simply trying to build from the groupproj.

Comments

  1. I updated the VSoft.DUnit.XmlTestRunner.pas on GitHub about a month ago,  https://github.com/VSoftTechnologies/DUnit-XML/blob/master/VSoft.DUnit.XMLTestRunner.pas     Hopefully this version is more future proof as it uses ConditionalDefines.     I did not realize that Delphi-Mocks had a submodule pointing at it, or I would have submitted a request for that to be updated as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just updated the submodule on Delph-Mocks to the latest testrunner so it should compile for later versions of delphi now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robert Love the joy of submodules and their hard dependencies (;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment