Using XE6 and Firemonkey mobile, I'm trying to set a style look up for a TListBoxItem (which is in the style book) but it seems to be ignoring it. Any ideas of what I need to do? the code I am using is

Using XE6 and Firemonkey mobile, I'm trying to set a style look up for a TListBoxItem (which is in the style book) but it seems to be ignoring it. Any ideas of what I need to do? the code I am using is

 T := TListBoxItem.Create(nil);
 T.Parent := DetailsList;
 T.StyleLookUp := 'detailitem';

which is the code in the custom list box sample app.. Any ideas gratefully received.

Comments

  1. it seems to be fine when I run it in the IOS simulator, just not when I run it in Win 32.  (as designed?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i am not mistaken, you cannot use IOS/Android Styles on Win32

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jemer Garibay thanks, I think you are right. this was just layout though so I thought it might work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment