Delphi XE2 IDE: EStackOverflow

Delphi XE2 IDE: EStackOverflow

When using the Ctrl-Shirt-Arrows at the declaration of a method, in order to UpArrow (see declaration) or DnArrow (see code). 

I started getting this error a few days ago. I have a hunch, it has something to do with a missing "{$ENDREGION}". But I haven't started to audit the code to look for it. It happens in multiple units, which is too bad, and makes me question this assumption. So I wanted to ask..

Anyone know of a trick to get rid of a EStackOverflow when using the Ctrl-Shift-Arrows?

I'm running MMX and GEXPERTS v1.36. 

Comments

  1. Step 1 would be to disable MMX and GExperts (and EurekaLog, which I see you have installed too) and see if it still happens.  If it doesn't, you can test with each of those individually and file a bug report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. It was MMX. Sad. I love the sort.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment