Does anyone know what is happening with Embarcadero's NNTP news server? I can't connect...

Comments

  1. FYI:

    From the NexusDB newsgroup :

    From: "Q Correll"
    Subject: EMBT NNTP NG's
    Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 07:08:48 +1000
    Newsgroups: nexusdb.public.discussions

    An e-mail from John Frazier today:  20140815 - 12:26:

    ===============================
    All forums down until I get hardware upgrade, data migrated, and data
    massaged back into shape.  I am confident I can bring them back and
    stable.  I am working out hardware issues with IT as we speak.  Feel
    free to let others know and if you have FB, Twitter, feel free to quote
    me.  I don't have an exact ETA but I can assure you I have been all
    over this problem nonstop since it was brought to me Tuesday afternoon.
    To give you an idea, yesterday was a 20 hour day!

    Sorry for the delay as I am doing everything humanly possible.

    jmf

    John Frazier
    Embarcadero Developer Support
    ===============================

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to JMF.

    I can see how hard it can be to bring back a server hosted in Ferguson.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment