I'm doing a demo app to show to the business next monday (aug 25) on the iPad with Delphi XE6. It's looking good, and I think it's good enough for the demo. It's also reading and writing from SQLite. However, I want to improve it so that it's got some more bells and whistles. I want to get TMS controls Fmx controls for iOS and Android and I may eventually get around to buying them. I was hoping though, that we get funding to purchase all the neat components.

I'm doing a demo app to show to the business next monday (aug 25) on the iPad with Delphi XE6.  It's looking good, and I think it's good enough for the demo.  It's also reading and writing from SQLite.  However, I want to improve it so that it's got some more bells and whistles.   I want to get TMS controls Fmx controls for iOS and Android and I may eventually get around to buying them.  I was hoping though, that we get funding to purchase all the neat components.

Anyone know of any free FMX components that I could use in the meantime to add some pizzaz?  I was thinking about edit mask controls, and that edit box that has the x on the right side to clear the contents of the box (is that an iOS only feature?).  I'm new to mobile development, so bear with me.

Comments