Does anyone know any way of modifying the 'contents' of the IDE's popup menu, or a way to make it scrollable?

Does anyone know any way of modifying the 'contents' of the IDE's popup menu, or a way to make it  scrollable?
The reason I ask is because, when I am using my note book, it has a small screen and when CnPack is installed, the pop menu has some many items that I can't see them all. I can modify what CnPack adds on but there are a few 'default' entries that I don't use and would like to remove them, or better yet, have the popup menu scrollable..?

Comments

  1. Maybe Cesar Romero has got a solution

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can enable/disable plugins within cnpack, I usually use roughly 10% of them, everything else is disabled

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can use RTTI to get almost everything from the IDE. Here is an example on how you can do that: http://www.delphipraxis.net/140771-delphi-2010-rtti-demo-delphidiver%99.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment