HTML Component Library 2.4 beta available


HTML Component Library 2.4 beta available
Compiled demo (win32): http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/htmldemo.zip
What's new:
+ XE7 support (all platforms)
+ HTML5 Video tag (using libvlc, so VLC player should be installed)
+ vw, vh, REM CSS units
+ min-width, max-width CSS properties
+ faster parsing, less memory consumption

Registered users will receive souce code soon.

http://delphihtmlcomponents.com

Comments

  1. I still have a doubt, only for sure: will the webbrowser allow me to put controls on top of that? I am testing another browser for Android and I need to hide/show it when changing tabs, in my case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magno Lima
    What do you mean by "put on top"?
    Embed into HTML page (so controls will scroll with the page and preserve its positions relative to other HTML content) or only place them over HTML?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexander Sviridenkov Sorry for bad the explanation. Any way I just found the answer when I said on top, means "floating" over the FMX controls, as I read here: http://www.fmxexpress.com/html-viewer-component-for-firemonkey-delphi-xe5/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment