I need a TAPI component set for XE7.  I don't have the time to write wrappers around existing APIs.  I have found a few commercial that are way too expensive ($1000+).   The two minimum things I need is to be able to answer a call and get the caller ID (used for screen pops), and also make a call.  This would be on top of a 3rd party VOIP system that supports TAPI.   Any suggestions, experiences?  Async Pro has TAPI but it looks like it interfaces to modems, correct me if I'm wrong.   Thanks in advance for any input/links etc.

Comments

  1. I have used apro quite a bit over the years but never had a need to deal with tapi. Looking at the apdTapi object and I can how you might think it is for modems, back in the 90s that was the case. Looks like all it really needs is too know the com port to attach too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment