Much as I appreciate the direction Delphi is going in and the work put into it, I do find it infuriating that I have to keep registering to view videos on Youtube - presumably so I can appear yet again on their mailing lists and be told multiple times about offers I don't qualify for. This is true even if I want to watch the XE7 "First look" webinar from INSIDE XE7....

Much as I appreciate the direction Delphi is going in and the work put into it, I do find it infuriating that I have to keep registering to view videos on Youtube - presumably so I can appear yet again on their mailing lists and be told multiple times about offers I don't qualify for. This is true even if I want to watch the XE7 "First look" webinar from INSIDE XE7....

Grrrr....

Comments

  1. Marco Cantù Thanks for taking the time to reply Marco. Your presence around here and willingness to engage is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ask for contact information up front. And certainly not from the wrong people. You want to attract the developers, and get the contact information from their managers.

    By shying away the developers, you won't gain more market share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watch them later on YouTube
    I too thought it odd it's asking me for my info when I'm already logged into edn

    The live videos aren't even watchable for me since the audio and video are so badly out of sync

    Put as much info as you can with no strings. I agree with the sentiment that anyone interest will find you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment