Hello GUYS (It's a bug of Tib Components with Tibevents?)

Hello GUYS  (It's a bug of Tib Components with Tibevents?)
I have a question, may be my mistake, then I ask you to help me.
I have a number of triggers that trigger update events in firebird.
If I change via IBExpert or via firedac components, events are generated and read properly by TIbevents. All events are properly registered.
But when I try to use TIB components, events are not generated.
What can I be doing wrong? It's a bug of Tib Components? Ps: All events are registered in the appropriate components of alert.
Always commited.
Tks.



Comments

  1. Post source code sample that adheres to these criteria: http://stackoverflow.com/help/mcve "Minimal, Complete, and Verifiable" Also note that for Embarcadero, FireDAC is the future of the data access components. The other ones seem to be on low maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also: No staff here. Just developers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment