I am working in Delphi XE6. I have OS X 10.9.5 in my Mac and I want to communicate with an Windows Service and Driver which is compatible only in Windows. I am running Windows 7 on Parallel Windows, and I want to communicate directly from OS X with Windows Service the Device Driver.

I am working in Delphi XE6. I have OS X 10.9.5 in my Mac and I want to communicate with an Windows Service and Driver which is compatible only in Windows. I am running Windows 7 on Parallel Windows, and I want to communicate directly from OS X with Windows Service the Device Driver. 

Any suggestion?
So far I have just a simple client-server socket connection and it works fine when I send some text from the client to the server. I read  that I can use this connection for my project, so Server would be the App and the Client the Windows Service. How can I do this? Even if I do this, how can I communicate from an OS X App to an Windows Service through the Virtual Machine?

Any help is highly appreciated!

Comments